This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 18 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.
Our CBD patches are manufactured to deliver high- potency cannabinoid extract through a transdermal matrix delivery system.
The CBD is absorbed through the skin, then will travel through the bloodstream to provide prolonged hours of relief.
You get consistent delivery of CBD Extract that lasts up to 8hrs, this extremely effective application bypasses the digestive system and gets right to work on CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors in the skin.
Since it uses a time release formula, a transdermal patch containing CBD administers it in steady amounts throughout the day.
This means you don’t have to remember to keep taking doses, and you don’t have to deal with peaks and lows.
The small patches are also discreet, so you can use them anytime, anywhere.
* Designed specifically for Pain Relief & recovery
* 50mg of CBD
* All natural, Non-GMO, hypoallergenic
* Extended Wear, up to 8 hours of relief
* 10 patch pack
* Resealable Package for convenience and use.
* CBD is scientifically proven to combat inflammation which is the
primary cause of common ailments such as, Chronic Pain, Insomnia,
Nausea, Anxiety and Depression.
* CBD is an effective alternative to NSAID pain medications that have
health risks, including gastrointestinal bleeding, Liver, Kidney issues.
* CBD is not addictive and produces no psychoactive effects.
* Non toxic, organically grown CBD.
* Our CBD transdermal patches provide a consistent and uniform
absorption for Pain Relief & recovery
How to use:
CBD Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Mint, Camphorated Oil, Gel, and PE Plastic.
Each and every batch is tested to ensure there is less than 0.01% THC present.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.